Monday, September 26, 2016

Resurrection

I nearly thought they've buried this alive. I mean I created this 4 years ago and practically wrote nothing afterwards.

It's good to know it's still here, specially I like this name so much. One Trail, just perfect.

Strange because I know, when I first started this I never would have thought that I would be thousand miles away from where I grew up to when I finally do my second post. Well, I never even realised 4 years has gone and passed by. A lot has changed. My outlook in life, people I know, and how I perceive things to be. I know I'me a changed woman, yet at times I still feel a little bit naive.

But I am glad. This is a new beginning for me.

After the blunders, heartaches I've experienced, people who has let me down... I've gone up again. Even went on a solo travel, which the timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Well, I'll write each and everything. Maybe I'll write my travel first, better when it's still fresh in my mind.

And then the other ones next. I find it important for me to let it out so I can truly move.




No comments:

Post a Comment